TRA, Thérapeute en relation d’aide par l’ANDC®
- Couples Therapy ($145)
- Polyamory and Non-conventional Relationship Therapy
My Divan bleu Mission
To enable my clients to communicate better in order to live healthy and fulfilling relationships.
Degrees & Experience
I have been a couples therapist for over 15 years now. Before I even chose to be a therapist, often my family and friends would come to me for advice on how to communicate better in their relationships. This was probably due to the fact that I have always enjoyed learning new communication and personal development techniques.
In addition, I myself had complicated romantic relationships in which I sometimes got lost, without taking care of myself and my basic needs to be loved, to feel safe, and above all, listened to.
With the years and my experience, I have acquired a solid professional practice. Firstly, thanks to a deep soul searching and also thanks to my ability to always want to learn more and acquire more techniques and methods to be happier in one’s life.
Today, at the age of 50, I have trained in many techniques of communication, personal development, both in Canada and in France.
I have also written a book in which I reveal what for me is most important to be happy in a relationship. You can find my book on www.yannickcalendreau.com
I offer a space of non-judgment and unconditional acceptance to couples who wish to live more fulfilling relationships.
Degrees & Experience
- Graduate of Centre de relation d’aide de Montréal (CRAM) (2002)
- Certificate in Couples Therapy and Relationship Dynamics Institute SPIRA (2005). This certificate isn’t for the practice of psychotherapy
- Sophrologist’s diploma from the Higher Institute of Sophrology, Paris. (2017)
- Marshall Rosenberg’s Non-Violent Communication Training
- Founder and CEO of the ATMA Company, professional training in personal efficiency.
- Member of the Corporation Internationale des Thérapeutes en Relation d’Aide du Canada (CITRAC)
- Member of the Regroupement of Intervenants and Therapists in Alternative and Complementary Medicine (RITMA)
Receipts for Insurance Claim in Naturopathy
Learn more about this professional
A few years ago, I finally discovered the cure for all suffering: mindfulness. Through Vipassana meditation, I discovered a state of deep and intense peace. Meditation and mindfulness are today a major asset in my professional practice as well as my personal life.
Learn even more about this professional
In order to work on my fears of judgment and rejection, I have done many years of theatre. Theatre itself is a real therapy, a place where you can experience all kinds of emotions and states under the guise of the character.
Learn a secret about this professional
I ran for parliament in France to be a MP.